Online Marketing refers to the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.
General facts about marketing :
- – Social marketing budgets will double over the next year.
- – Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies.
- – Marketers spent $4.4 million on mobile advertising in the U.S in 2012. That figure doubled to $8.8 million in 2013. That figure is projected to quadruple to $31 billion by 2017.
How can online marketing be beneficial for your business?
- – Committing to a marketing strategy forces a company to focus on what the customers want rather than just on what the company want.
- – Marketing assist with research for a target market.
Written by Nadine Muller.